Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Punishment Part 1

At May 5th, 2014....

It was late night and I went to a mixer. I drank until I was totally drunk. My boyfriend wasn't there. I met a man who asked me, "Hey. Wanna go take a ride?" I was drunk back then, and I instinctively said "Yes!" To that man. We then went into his car. We went into the backseat... He asked me a few questions: "What kind of ride do you want?" He asked. "Everything" "Anal or Oral?" "Both" "Want to cum for 3 times or more?" Hell yeah!" After those 3 questions, he started touching me from my legs. He opened a gap between my legs and... "Mmnn.... Touch my thong... He got on top of me, and he made me open my shirt. "Oh F*©k, your boobs are so big!" He then revieled his cock, which was also big. I suddenly said, "Come lick my pussy... Why not let your cock take a visit to me?" He did as I said, he licked my pussy while rubbing my clit. Mmm!!! I moaned and moaned. He made a visit to me and... --------------- ___________-------------- I cummed!

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment