Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sex 'Til You Cum!

At one night on February....
I was at my bf's house. He invited me over the night before. He said that he had something he wanted to show me. He led me to his bedroom. He was searching for a box full of something. I tried to take a peek but I couldn't. He then asked me if I was wearing usual underwear or thongs... I knew what was gonna happen, but I didn't understand why the box was included. I answered him by saying "I wear thongs, black thongs." He made a mischiveous grin. Because if I wear thongs, he could lick my thong then try to put it in my pussy then try to eat it. It makes me moan loud and it speeds up my process for cumming. He then asked me to close my eyes. I did as I was told, and he pushed me to his bed. He locked the door and closed all the curtains. He grabbed some things from the box. He let me open my eyes. I was surprised that he had sex toys in his hand, and he has opened my skirt and lifted my shirt up. The sex toys were vibrators, plastic cocks of different size and colors, and others like those things they put on pussies... Those balls... Ya, something like that. He held my hands up and put a ball in my pussy. I moaned little by little when he tried to put it in. He then grabbed the line that's attached to the ball. He pulled it and released it over and over again. It made my pussy wet. He then licked the ball and ate my pussy while 'dipping' the ball inside my pussy. He then pulled it out ... "UNGH! Oooohhh... Mmmmnnn...." I moaned and moaned. He then grabbed a vibrator- the ones that has like, 8-10 'tentacles' of it... He put the vibrator one tentacle after another. I moaned and moaned. Those vibrators were little, and it came to my pussy real deep. He then switched the power from low to medium. "Aah... Ahh... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NNNGGGGHHH!" I moaned and moaned. It was really making my pussy wet. I was about to cum, when he turned it off and took all of the tentacles out. He then grabbed his big cock and put it inside my pussy. I moaned and I was delighted. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I cummed to his cock- while it was inside my pussy! It was an inside-cream pie!! My pussy tighten and let out my cum.. HARD! He pulled out his cock. There were still some cum inside me. I couldn't hold it anymore... So... ---------- A burst came out. He ate my pussy while I was bursting. He fingered my clit while doing that. He licked all the leftovers of my cum until there was nothing left... Well only the cum that was gone. He then grabbed a BIGGG plastic cock... But this one was like, a bit flexible. It can move inside and goes to the very sensitive spots. It helps a lot when you wanna make yourseld cum! He put in  various types of plastic dildos. He made me squirt 7 TIMES that night, and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment