Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Punishment Part 2

We continued...
After we did orgy/oral, he was already prepared for anal, but I insisted it's my turn. So he did agree. I did a blowjob and milked his cock. I rode his cock in my wet pussy while my big boobs jiggled. Then, I milked my boobs and soma came out. He caught most of them into his mouth and kissed me while he has it inside. He said it tasted so good that he wanted more. Sadly, it was his turn, not mine. We did anal and I moaned and moaned, at last, I cummws once. He was amazed at how much cum I had in me. He wanted me to keep cumming again. He tried anal, pussy licking&fingering, orgy/oral, and finally, licking and touching my boobs. My boobs were so sensitive, he noticed me moan a lot more louder. He did it agaib abd again, until he saw me close my legs slowly. He kept it open for me to cum. I let it lose. It came rushing over his face, and he said it was nothing like he ever tasted. He wanted to try for a 3rd time, but I refused. I gain consciousness, and I got out of his car and got into a taxi to drive home to my apartment. I realized that I didn't even know his name...

------------------Continued------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment