Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Punishment Part 3

Continued from the last part....

As I got in my apartment, I checked all around my apartment and saw my boyfriend in the bedroom. He was furious about why I was late to have sex with him. I was afraid to answer him but I had no choice. I explained everything to him, and he got more and more furious with me. Here it comes... My $w€3+ ¶uπ|$hm€π+...


He pushed me to the bed and tied me up to the bed. I knew this was gonna happen! I said to myself, as he started moving his hands to my favorite spots. I moaned and moaned, and I was defenseless. I tried to keep my cum locked up, but it was no use... He knows all of my cum spots. Instinctively, I cummed. That didn't satisfy him though. Since I cummed twice with another man, he's gonna make me cum four times! It's not a surprise though. I cummed once again. I begged him to stop but it was no use. He was already in his SEX ENTHUSIASM position, and when he's there, I can't stop him- no one can. He continued to torture me. I moaned and moaned. I cummed. Ngggh!! I sais loudly. He made a mischiveous grin. 'Only 1 more to go... Hihihi...' Is what I'm pretty sure he's saying to himself. Not long after, I cummed once more. But, he didn't release me from the chains directly after that, he kept me in chains and made me wear thongs all over again. I cummed about... 7 times that night, but still, it didn't satisfy him. He needed MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment