Monday, June 9, 2014

Forced Sex Pt. 1

A person rang the doorbell of my house. I opened the door to see a man standing. I let him in and let him sit on the couch. He then asked me to get to know him, to be friends. So we went friendly. Then I needed to go to the bathroom, so I told him to wait there. But instead, when I've got in the bathroom, he quickly stands infront of the bathroom door. When I opened the bathroom door, he grabbed my arm and turned me to the opposite way. I was wearing a skirt and a top. He moved his hands to my legs, closing in to my pussy slowly while touching my huge breasts. When he reached my pussy, he lifted me up and put me on the couch. He kept touching my breasts. Then he licked my underwear. He made me take off my underwear, and revealing my pussy. He fingered my clit for a while then fingered my pussy, 1 finger at a time going in my pussy. I moaned, then he licked my breasts.  He then started to fuck my pussy. He rode it hard... So hard that my neighbor ALMOST heard it. Not long after, he let go and licked my pussy. Then, I cummed. He smiled then grabbed sex toy from my box of sex toys, a vibrator. He then carried me to his car and drove me to his house. He carried me to his 'lab' and tied my body in this thing... He tied my legs in one side and the other in the other side, making it easier for him to eat my pussy and use the vibrator. He turned on the vibrator and put it in my pussy. I moaned and moaned. Not long after, the vibrator fell out from my pussy. Then, he grabbed another sex toy he has in his lab, a stretchy ball... He put it in DEEP inside my pussy. Then he licked the outer parts of my pussy. He then grabbed the line that was attached to the stretchy ball inside my pussy. He dipped it in my pussy over and over again, trying to check how much cum I've produced. It was a lot and the amount of him doing that made me burst. I moaned loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment