Saturday, September 27, 2014

Forced Sex pt. 2 [Final]

"AAAAHHHH~ P-Please s-s-stop!!!" I shouted.
"Aw, come on. Don't lie to your master. You love it, don't you?" He said with a mischievious grin while fingering my pussy.
"M-Master?!" I shouted.
"Of course. I've taken control of you." He said.
"AAAAAHHHH ~ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!" I screamed.
"Ah, that's it... Come on, don't you just wanna let it ALL out?" He replied to my screaming.
"GAAA-AA-AAHHH! S-STOP!!!" I screamed again.

No matter what I do, he won't stop... Ugh... Someone please help me...
After a while, he pulled out his fingers. I thought that it was already over, but it wasn't.
He grabbed my breasts, then sucked them.
"Ummm... Um..." I moaned.
Then, he licked my nipples.
"Aaah... Ummm..." I moaned once more.
He then grabbed something out of his box of sex toys. It was... A dildo... A dildo that moves when is inserted inside a pussy.
"N-No... Please dont..." I begged him.
"Don't what? Ignore your wet and juicy pussy? Of course I won't!" He replied to me.
He pushed the dildo in my pussy. My pussy's so tight that it didn't fit the first time. He pushed it harder, making it go further inside my tight pussy. "AAAAH~ AAAAAAAAHHH!!!" I moaned.
When it was completely inside my pussy, he turned it on. Uh-oh. Trouble's coming. At first, It wasn't that bad. But then suddenly... He turned things up ... HIGH. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! SHIT SHIT SHITTTTT!!!" The dildo was moving... Inside... I could feel every inch of it. It was a big dildo and a long one, at that.
"AAAAAAHHH~" I moaned.
I can't take this anymore!!!!, I said to myself. I squirted... HARD. I squirted while the dildo was inside of me. The dildo was strong, so the squirting I did didn't make it fall off. It kept moving in my pussy ... Now that I've squirted, it makes the dildo more flexible, sticky and more deeper into my pussy.
"Oh FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" I screamed.
Then, he turned it off.
"Oh, god. Oh, god." I repeated over and over again.
He pulled it out, and the rest of my squirting came bursting out.
"AAAAAAHHH!!!~" I moaned.
"Hmm... Now what should we do?" He said out loud.
"Oh, I know! I'll put huge anal balls in your ass, and you can't get them out, only I can."
And with that, he grabbed the sex toy out of the box. The ball was X2 the size of a tennis ball. There were 3 balls for 1 sex toy, they were tied with a string. He inserted the first ball inside my ass.
"ah... UNGH FUCK !!! " I screamed.
"GAAAH !!! NO!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!"
"YES YOU CAN!" he answered me.
I kept moaning and moaning, but it only made him want to play with me even more. Before inserting the anal balls, he insterted a small dildo-vibrator thing.. Into my pussy.
"UNGH!!!! UMM... NO!! I THINK I'M GONNA-"
too late. I squirted, at the exact same time he finishes inserting the last anal ball into my tight ass.
"Okay. Now I'm done. You'll be like this for 5 days, a good long enough time for your ass to stretch out. After those 5 days are over, you're gonna get bigger ones." He said.
"NGGH..." I moaned. He've made me squirt for countless of times, and he still isn't satisfied?! Well at least I can leave. I wore my clothes and got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment