Saturday, April 12, 2014

DrUnK.... @_@

It was a Friday. Me and my friends were partying hard. We saw a booth that said, "Masturr Bait". "Is that some kind of bait for fishing or something?" I asked. Both my friends shook their heads. We decided to have a look anyway. Soon I figured it out. It was 'Masturbate'. My boyfriend was away for 5 days and I've been missing my sex. I proceeded. We met the person who owns this booth. I was the first of my friends to be selected. I layed down on a bed. Surprisingly, yes, they do prepare beds. My friends were asked to stay outside, and they did. She said something weird, and suddenly I fell asleep. "Now you are under my spell..." She said. "I will sex you up. Get ready" I was surprised, but I couldn't move. I felt my body tingle from my huge breasts to my pussy. Ungghhh...! She actually opened my tight thong and bra. She played with my clit and licked my pussy. I moaned and moaned, but she continued anyway. Next, she used some kind of sex toy, which was HUGE! She played with my pussy for a little, then put that huge cock in. I don't know why, but I suddenly said "Ooh yeah baby, put that cock on use! Don't you waste any second-!!! Unghhh!" I guess it was part of her spell. She ate my pussy again, and she put that cock to my as$ h*le. I moaned louder. It was enjoyable, and I squirted! ( 0_0 ) not just once, but twice! What a masturbation it was. I came home satisfied, and immediately wrote this on my diary so that I'll never forget. I quickly took my flip phone out, and called my boyfriend. He was amused with my story. He then suggested me to buy some huge sex toys so that it could help me cum, and he knows how I love cumming. That's my story.

Feeling: Satisfied by $3X :D

No comments:

Post a Comment